Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Monday, September 08, 2008

Where have I gone?

LOL! I seem to mumble this statement to myself a lot lately..hahaha

I am working on some pieces for the PFATT Marketplace which will be released on 9/10/08, so I will keep you posted.... These pieces will be painted fabric dolls..something different for a change.

My dear friend, Lori/VintagePalette, is having a giveaway. Click on her name to enter.



It warms my heart that people come by my blog to see me, and leave a comment. Thank you! My artistic self is hiding from me lately, but I'm working on it... If you have a little extra room on your prayer list, I'd surely like some help. Take care and back soon!

2 comments:

Sam I Am said...

i think a trip to vegas will be just the ticket ;)

xoxoxox

vintagepaletteart said...

You are an amazing artist and the sweetest friend too......don't ever forget it! =o)

Thank you os much for posting my giveaway....but you forgot to sign up! lol Now get back over there!

Can't wait to see your Pfatt Marketplace pieces!! I'm getting ready to hang up my Bat Mermaid this week! I can't wait!

{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}} Crusty!

Luv ya! *Nana