Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Thursday, May 24, 2007

Wishing


I have several wishes that I think of daily, and from day to day, they change in intensity, however they are always there. My biggest wish is to have Whimsies in the thousands and spread all over the Earth, but just for today, my Biggest wish is to have our PFATT daughter, Brianna, cured. She had one of several zillion hurdles to overcome today, and so far... so good. I am thankful and happy that this Wish is happening. Be good to one another, and never give up on your Wishes!

4 comments:

Sam I Am said...

amen!

CCs Whimsies said...

I love you Nugget!

Jen - Earth Angels said...

hope you are having a good day
so good to connect through blogland
xxoo sending best
Jen

Diane Duda said...

I've been following Bianna's progress, and am wishing this right along with you.