Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Friday, May 11, 2007

My Visit with Sam and IVA

Well, I'm back from my wonderful trip to see my best friend SAM, and to hug our brave PFATT sister, Iva and her sick daughter, Brianna. To read about her fight for life, please click here

Another BIG THRILL of mine was going to AMERICAN HARVEST Sharon the owner is such a sweet person, and her shop will make your knees wobble.
That's Sharon, Sam, and Kitty Forseth (another very talented PFATT artist..go here to see her blog) pictured inside American Harvest. We discussed adding some Whimsie babies to her beautiful shop, so we are planning on sending our first Halloween babies of 2007 to her shop! Shopping, eating, shopping, sitting on the beach, shopping, great hugs, and more shopping pretty much covered our whole trip. I love my family for always taking care of things while I'm gone, and I love my sister and my friends who made my trip so much fun. Sammie... you know how special you are, and I love you very much! And all who are reading this, never take anything for granted. Tell the people you love that you care deeply for them, and always, always follow your heart...and eat dessert first!

3 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Hi Christy...thanks for stopping by my blog. I have been admiring your own work for quite some time now, its awesome! I am patiently waiting for you to list one of your bunny clocks again :)...The pictures of your trip are great and that cherry whipped creamy thing looks sinfully delicious! Welcome back anytime. Toni

Kitty Forseth said...

Awwwwwwww Crustykins :),

I Love your latest entry.. the pics and all!! Gotta love Sammie and Iva, aren't our friends the coolest??!! Next time we'll ALL be together.

Ohhhhhhhh the clock.. she is unreal!! Your mind is an amazing place, you ARE The Wiz!!

Thank you for your sweet comments about my pfatt marketplace pieces. I am just thankful to have a camera so I could finally list them!!

Okay.. I am off to hunt up some chocolate, that picture is killin me, hee hee.

Big hugggssssssssss,

Kitty

Anonymous said...

Dearest Christy~ So sorry it's taken me this long to comment on your visit, but you have helped me so much with your caring and kindness. I was touched beyond belief with your hugs, love and gifts. I am so honored to be able to call you my friend and PFATT sister.
Love and hugs...Iva

PS - You have a beautiful family and must be the proudes mama around!