Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My Girl is back in LA

Yep, she is finally "home" in Los Angeles after 2 months in Atlanta and 2 weeks in the Bahamas. Now what? She has no clue..She was told that they would be going on a "mini tour" in July, but that is up in the air. It seems because of the record label change, that Janet will possibly make another album. If that is the case, then there will be no tour for at least 6 months.

Now the questions is what will she do now? Well I would imagine she will go back to her natural hair color(with a little help :)to the above color. Her natural curl could be a lot harder to recover, but I will keep my fingers crossed. This is a more recent pictured since the "makeover" by Janet:

There is so much work and stress in the life that she has chosen, but I know she never regrets the path. I am hoping that she comes home for Max's graduation next month, but only the stars will tell. I am hoping that I see this girl return:

5 comments:

Sam I Am said...

awwwwwwwwwwww... she's home!!! yeah!!!!!!
i hope she gets to come home for max's grad. party too.. you need to get your 'sugar' fix...as im sure she's wanting your YUMMY home cooking :) :) :)
xoxoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

She is like a mini version of you. That is so cool. You gals are gorgeous!!! Hope you had a great Mothers Day too!!! XOXO

Mica

Diane Duda said...

Your daughter is gorgeous! Before and after. :)

CCs Whimsies said...

Awwww... Thanks all my blogging friends... I miss her terribly.

Sam I Am said...

YOU"VE BEEN TAGGED!!!!!!
List 7 random things about yourself..then pick 7 others to Tag!!!