Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Sunday, May 27, 2007

Happy Memorial Day


Happy Memorial Day! I hope you are all enjoying family, food, and fun during this unofficial start of Summer. I just listed this Uncle Sam Clock, Allegiance, on Ebay. It has been so long since I listed anything, I hope my customers haven't forgotten me. To see Allegiance in all of his Glory, go here... I hope you will bring your bidding finger!

8 comments:

Kitty Forseth said...

Looooooooooooooooooooove Allegiance! He makes me want to sing the National Anthem :). I can't wait to see people go nuts over him on ebay!!

Happy Memorial Day!

~Kitty

Diane Duda said...

he IS glorious!!!

Sam I Am said...

hey sweets...your link isn't working...
it says 'no longer available'????


xoxox miss you
sam

CCs Whimsies said...

I must check.... and fix... Thanks everyone! I hope your weekend was fun!

Sam I Am said...

yeah! it works now :) :) :) LOVE HIM :)
here's to HUGE bids!!
xoxo

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

LOVE Mr. Red, White & Blue,...he is way too cute!...you've got some serious talent going on!

FrostingsNSparkles said...

He is a very cool Uncle Sam! Your stuff is so unique, its just wonderful!

Sam I Am said...

i miss you