Keep up with Available Art & Workshops

html to subscribe Subscribe to our newsletter

Artful Gathering 2012 with CC's Whimsies

REGISTRATION is NOW OPEN!!!


Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My Heart is Breaking!


As many of you know I am a member of PFATT (Primitive Folk Art Tea & Talk). One very talented member, Iva's Creations, has a very serious family health crisis. Her daughter was a normal healthy Junior in High school, and out of no where, she was diagnosed with Leukemia, only 7 months ago. She needed a bone marrow transplant and like yesterday! She received her transplant a couple of months ago, and because of complications, she is in ICU fighting for her life. I feel so sad and helpless, so I am reaching out into Blogland.... hoping if more people send a positive thought or prayer for this dear girl, she will pull through....Here is the link: http://iva-and-family.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kingfisher Farm said...

Me too Whimzie girl, I hope and pray she gets to go to Paris SOON!